Problem retrieving data from Twitter
Mini Fest at Stanford Hall 2024 15th September
It’s Drive Your Mini Day for all you Mini owners.
Expect all the fab attractions at the longest running Mini show of the year.
It’s a great place for your Mini at Stanford Hall
Join us for the last BMC event of the year with the largest gathering of both classic Mini’s & modern MINI’s of the year. Dogs are allowed at all our events.
Event opening times – 10am – 4pm
Contact us on 01384 897779 to book you Trade or Jumble Stand. Mini Concours, Mini Show & Shine and club stands.
Admission on the Day TBC per person
BMC Members are entitled to a discount (must bring a valid membership card)
Plus: entry to Premier Concours and Show N Shine is £5
Under 16’s are Free
Dogs are welcome at Stanford Hall.
The Venue: Stanford Hall was designed and built in 1690 by Smiths of Warwick and was commissioned by Sir Roger Cave, ancestor of the present owner Nicholas Fothergill. It houses some important and rare paintings and antiques which reflect the family history. The Hall is surrounded by ancient parkland rich in natural history and beauty and a further 900 acres.
The Hall will be open to the public on the 11th September where you can enjoy guided tours around the house. The Stableyard cafe will be closed this year.
It’s all about the Mini
MiniFest, held at Stanford Hall on the 15th September 2024 This is a fantastic show with everything for the Mini enthusiast.
* Mini specialists come together to offer you the best trade prices and valuable advice for that restoration project.
* A wide range of auto-jumble stands for those looking for that rare part.
* The live arena always attracts the crowds for our sound off competitions.
* The competition is hotting up for our second leg of the BMC Premier Concours,
* Mini clubs from around the country gather to enjoy the day of Mini fun with friends.
* Minis For Sale Arena, Sell your Mini on the day normal charges apply.