Mini Fest at Stanford Hall is on Sunday 11th September 2022.
Expect all the fab attractions at the longest running Mini show of the year.
It’s a great place for your Mini at Stanford Hall
Join us for the last BMC event of the year with the largest gathering of both classic Mini’s & modern MINI’s of the year.
Event opening times – 10am – 4pm
For event information contact us on 01384 897779 or 07711 765990
Admission on the Day TBC
BMC Members TBC per person (must bring a valid membership card)
Under 16’s are Free
Dogs are welcome at Stanford Hall.
Covid Measures will still be required so bring your own hand sanitiser and get a lateral flow test before you arrive. That way we can keep our events safe for everyone.
The Venue: Stanford Hall was designed and built in 1690 by Smiths of Warwick and was commissioned by Sir Roger Cave, ancestor of the present owner Nicholas Fothergill. It houses some important and rare paintings and antiques which reflect the family history. The Hall is surrounded by ancient parkland rich in natural history and beauty and a further 900 acres.
The Hall will be open to the public on the 19th September where you can enjoy guided tours around the house. The Stableyard cafe will be closed this year.
It’s all about the Mini
This year MiniFest will be held at Stanford Hall on Sunday 11th September 2022. This is a fantastic show with everything for the Mini enthusiast.
* Mini specialists come together to offer you the best trade prices and valuable advice for that restoration project.
* A wide range of auto-jumble stands for those looking for that rare part.
* The live arena always attracts the crowds for our sound off competitions.
* The competition is hotting up for our second leg of the BMC Premier Concours,
* Mini clubs from around the country gather to enjoy the day of Mini fun with friends.
* Minis For Sale Arena, Sell your Mini on the day normal charges apply.