Mini Fest at Stanford Hall takes place on 20th September 2020.
Expect all the fab attractions at the longest running Mini show of the year.
It’s a great place for your Mini at Stanford Hall
Join us for the last BMC event of the year with the largest gathering of both classic Mini’s & modern MINI’s of the year.
Event opening times – 10am – 4pm
For event information contact us on 01384 897779 or 07711 765990
Entrance prices – £10.00 per person/ under 12’s free
BMC Members – £9.00 with valid membership card
Dogs are welcome at Stanford Hall.
The Venue: Stanford Hall was designed and built in 1690 by Smiths of Warwick and was commissioned by Sir Roger Cave, ancestor of the present owner Nicholas Fothergill. It houses some important and rare paintings and antiques which reflect the family history. The Hall is surrounded by ancient parkland rich in natural history and beauty and a further 900 acres.
The Hall will be open to the public on the 20th September where you can enjoy guided tours around the house. The Stableyard cafe will also open for light lunches and teas.
It’s all about the Mini
This year MiniFest will be held at Stanford Hall on Sunday 20th September. This is a fantastic show with everything for the Mini enthusiast.
* All of the top Mini specialists come together to offer you the best trade prices and valuable advice for that restoration project.
* A wide range of auto-jumble stands for those looking for that rare part.
* The live arena always attracts the crowds for our sound off competitions.
* The competition is hotting up for our second leg of the BMC Premier Concours,
* Mini clubs from around the country gather to enjoy the day of Mini fun with friends.
* Minis For Sale Arena, Sell your Mini for FREE Just pay the Admission Fee on the day.