The Cooper Sport was the final edition of the classic Mini. Each car was built to a very high specification which included Rallye-style fog and spot lamps, Sportspack wheel arches, 13” alloy wheels, full leather trim in black and grey, chrome bezel gauges and an engine-turned dash with magnolia faced dials. There was a choice of four exterior colours; British Racing Green, Tahiti Blue, Solar Red and Anthracite, each with a Platinum Silver roof and matching bonnet stripes.
First registered on 13th December 2000, this stunning Cooper Sport is presented in Tahiti Blue with Platinum Silver roof and bonnet stripes. She has covered just 28,000 miles from new – a mere 2,500 miles in the past five years – and is in fantastic, rust-free condition.
The Mini has evidently been meticulously maintained throughout its life and is sold freshly serviced and MoT’d until 24th August 2022 with no advisories. All four alloy wheels are newly refurbished and she also benefits from a new alternator belt, hi-los and knuckles. Supplied with two sets of keys and a history folder containing service history, MoT certificates and sundry receipts dating back to the point of registration.
– 426 Miles (13/09/2001) Service
– 1,222 Miles (18/03/2002) Service
– 2,408 Miles (14/01/2003) MoT
– 2,462 Miles (18/02/2003) Service
– 2,791 Miles (05/02/2004) MoT
– 2,816 Miles (10/01/2005) MoT and service
– 9,048 Miles (10/03/2006) MoT
– 20,178 Miles (08/03/2009) Service and new alternator belt
– 20,228 Miles (17/03/2009) MoT
– 21,600 Miles (02/03/2010) MoT
– 22,616 Miles (23/02/2011) MoT
– 23,497 Miles (08/03/2012) MoT
– 23,982 Miles (18/03/2013) MoT
– 24,440 Miles (13/03/2014) MoT
– 25,118 Miles (04/03/2015) MoT followed by new clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
– 25,628 Miles (09/03/2016) MoT, service and new steering rack boots and rack gaiter
– 26,189 Miles (02/03/2017) MoT
– 27,182 Miles (06/12/2017) MoT
– 27,230 Miles (19/01/2018) Service and new front brake pads
– 27,651 Miles (16/11/2018) MoT
– 27,939 Miles (06/12/2019) MoT
– 28,128 Miles (09/12/2020) MoT
– 28,313 Miles (26/08/2021) MoT, service and new alternator belt, ho-los and knuckles
Without doubt one of the best examples. If you know what you are looking for you will truly appreciate this car.
Viewings are most welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact Phil on 01932 640113 if you have any questions or enquiries. I am based in Chertsey, Surrey.