989 Austin Mini City E. 998cc (cheap on insurance too!). Solar Yellow paintwork with contrasting black roof and wheel arches. Only done 47,316 miles. A few bodywork areas starting to rust that could ideally do with some work, but not major and only surface rust. Drives like new, very nippy and great fun. Full of character, always turns head with bright yellow paintwork. Originally from Yeovil, Somerset, used for shows and participated in many mini runs and events. Alloy wheels. Full service history since taking ownership in 2011, with last MOT from previous owner. MOT valid until 29th April 2020. Full service carried out at last MOT (oil and filter, air filter, spark plugs, HT leads, distributor cap and arm, fluid levels, wheel balancing, wheel alignment, etc.) Itemised receipts and invoices of parts and work carried out since taking ownership of the vehicle. Original Service Record, UK & Eire Dealers and Consumer Guide from 1988, Owners Manual. Haynes Service and Repair Manual, Haynes Restoration Manual. 2 x spare dual speedo and fuel clocks. Thatcham approved Disklok Anti-Theft Security Device with spare key and flashing red “dummy” security alarm light. Featured on MiniMania 2014 Calender for December 2014 and January 2015, featured in Mini Magazine, featured in British Mini Club Magazine.
Lots of work done on it over the years including:
• New bumpers front (with new overriders) and back.
• New black oversill both sides.
• Stone guarded entire underside.
• Custom consoles walnut centre console with matching walnut twin dial dashboard.
• New doors left and right.
• Red carpet boot liner kit.
• Air horns.
• Quadoptic halogen headlamps.
• New black grille.
• Group 2 wheel arches with silver trim.
• Interior alloy handles and bezels
• New window winder mechanisms left and right.
• All new seals (doors, windscreen, passenger and rear).
• New wiper motor (including new gear).
• New handbrake cable.
• New rear subframe (with new bushes, washers, etc.).
• New indicators (front, side).
• New rear fog light.
• New brighter rear light unit (brake, indicator, reverse).
• Powerful alternator upgrade (with certificate of successful testing).
• CD/USB/Radio system with 6 x 9 dual speakers in speaker board under rear passenger seats.
• New steering rack.
• Upper arm repair kit fitted.
• New convex door mirrors.
• New bonnet.
• New wings (both sides).
• New front end.
• Full black carpets and black with yellow trim mats.
British Mini Club official valuation at £6500 on 12/04/2019. Serious offers considered. Please email with enquires (if I don’t answer phone, please leave a message. Email enquiries preferable).