Owning and driving a Classic Mini gives you a great experience of driving one of the all time great cars in history. We see a steady increase in values each year making the Mini a wise investment. It's a car that anyone can own because of it's small size and is just so easy and fun to drive. Plus it fits into the tightest of spaces.
The BMC recommend that you use an insurance company that understand the true value of your Mini, if the worst were to happen ie. your Mini being stolen, involved in an accident or an insurance write-off you are covered correctly.
We also recommend that you get your Mini valued, the BMC can provide you with a valuation certificate that is recognised by most leading insurance companies. All the images shown are examples of exactly how we would prefer your images to be.
- A selection of good quality images from around the car:- front, rear, both sides, interior and engine bay.
- A copy of the vehicle registration document (V5).
- Copies of any receipts for major work that has been carried out.
- An A4 self addressed stamped envelope.
- A cheque made payable to the British Mini Club £5.00 for members (£10.00 Non-members)
- Please allow 14 days for the valuation to be completed.